Why Become A Member
As a Member, you will have more interaction with the arts in our community. And, many local businesses continue to generously agree to support SCAA and reward your membership with special promotions and discounts as their way of supporting our local arts community. (Please note that member perks are subject to change without notice.)
- Discounts and special announcements for SCAA related events, exhibits, performances, classes, workshops.
- No entry fee for the annual SCAA Member Show.
- Solo art exhibits, art and community outreach opportunities including events on SCAA spotlight and social media.
- Artist level Member Directory to post artwork and artist information directly on-line for public access.
- Opportunities to network with artists, art educators, students, and the community as well as working on community focused projects.
How to Become A Member
If you happen to be at an SCAA event, you can always find someone who will help you sign up as a member! But if you aren't, there are two other ways you can apply for membership: online and by mail.
Online signup is the preferred choice for SCAA because it does not involve volunteer time to manually process the membership. To subscribe online choose a specific membership level below. Registering online provides an annual reminder for your membership renewal; OR you can select the automatic renewal option.
You can also register by mailing your member payment, including your contact information and desired membership level to:
SCAA, PO Box 1037, Austell, GA 30168. Click here for Membership PDF.
Please consider becoming an SCAA member today to enrich your art experience and help our community of artists, art educators, students and families.