For almost fifty years, we’ve been advancing all forms of cultural arts in the South Cobb community. In 2017, SCAA estimated approximately 25,000 people participated in SCAA sponsored events. By supporting SCAA, you can proudly be able to:
• Support the arts through SCAA programming
• Enjoy cultural art and its expression
• Participate in community events
• Display your artwork
• Promote your business to the arts community
• Socialize with other like-minded people
• Involve your children in the cultural arts and community
Your membership in SCAA means so much to our community. Show your support for art by becoming a part of the largest and oldest arts group in Cobb County. Membership is very affordable and directly benefits the all-volunteer organization, our local artists, and our community endeavors. And, your membership provides all kinds of opportunities for you, your friends and your family to experience the arts!
Whether you’re an artist or a fan of the arts, we welcome you to join with us here at South Cobb Arts Alliance!
Why and How to become a Member
• Discounts for SCAA related events, exhibits, performances, classes, workshops.
• No entry fee to events such as the annual SCAA Member Show.
• Solo exhibit opportunities.
• Artist level members can post artwork directly on-line in the Artists Directory.
• Opportunities to network with artists, art educators and the community.
As a Member, not only will you have have more interaction with the arts in our community, but you will be able to enjoy valuable membership perks. Many local businesses generously agree to support SCAA and reward your membership with special promotions and discounts as their way of supporting our local arts community.
How to become a Member-
Unless there is an SCAA event, there are two options to apply for membership: On-line which is the preferred option by subscribing below to a membership level; or, by mailing payment with contact information to SCAA, PO Box 1037, Austell, Ga 30168.
We hope you become an SCAA member to enrich your art experience and reach out to the community of artists, art educators, students and families.