Why Become A Member
As a Member, you will be part of a unique interaction to connect the arts to our community, local artists, art educators and their students. Your membership fee enables SCAA to fund this all volunteer organization's projects. Read below as to membership levels which begin at $20 with a range of tiers to suit every interest and budget. Art is the keystone of a strong community. SCAA's goal is to see art thriving in our community, to foster creativity and active engagement because there is no replacement for the connections that only art can build.
- Discounts and special announcements for SCAA related events, exhibits, performances, classes, workshops.
- No entry fee for the annual SCAA Member Show.
- Solo art exhibits, art and community outreach opportunities including events on SCAA spotlight and social media.
- Artist level Member Directory to post artwork and artist information directly on-line for public access.
- Opportunities to network with artists, art educators, students, and the community as well as working on community focused projects.
How to Become A Member
If you happen to be at an SCAA event, you can always find someone who will help you sign up as a member! But if you aren't, there are two other ways you can apply for membership: online and by mail.
Online signup is the preferred choice for SCAA because you can become a member today. To subscribe online choose a specific membership level below. Registering online provides an annual reminder for your membership renewal.
You can also register by mailing your member payment, including your contact information and desired membership level to:
SCAA, PO Box 1037, Austell, GA 30168. Membership Form is available on-line. Click here for Membership PDF.
Please consider becoming an SCAA member today to enrich your art experience and help our community of artists, art educators, students and families.