Volunteers need to support upcoming events.
We are calling for hands on volunteers and visionaries to support our all volunteer organization for upcoming outreach festival events, exhibits, and community interactions. Volunteers are the backbone of our organization, without whom nothing that SCAA does would be possible. Almost 50 years of volunteer work is community effort to applaud and to continue.
SCAA is a non-profit arts organization made up entirely of unpaid volunteers. When you become a Member or donate to SCAA, know that 100% of your contribution goes toward supporting arts projects and activities.
As an all VOLUNTEER supported arts organization, SCAA needs additional Volunteers to:
- Help us meet the growing interest in art related activities
- Work on committees that have a tradition of community service
- Participate in SCAA public art exhibits, live performances, fundraisers, student events, community functions
- Engage the community with enthusiasm for the arts
- Have fun, and enjoy the evolution of art in our communities
Some of our upcoming events may be of interest to you:
- Art Exhibits of local and national artists, art educators and students.
- Workshops, classes and more.
- Community projects such as Color Pop Coloring Book.
- Other events, festivals and meetings.
- Expanding the connections of art organizations, business, education and families.
If you would like to join us a Volunteer, as an SCAA Member or become part of the Board and its Committees, or wanting to learn more about SCAA, please consider contacting us today.
If you decide to become a MEMBER, our membership levels begin at an annual $20. Sign up as a member using the on-line registration system to become a member, renew, or upgrade your subscription levels. If you prefer to mail in a membership application, click on the pdf for a printable application to mail with payment. Form https://southcobbarts.org/wp-admin/upload.php?item=2973
For more information: 864-571-0597 or e-mail SCAA volunteers at https://southcobbarts.org/contact/
- Volunteers Needed
March 19, 2021 - December 10, 2021
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM