Thank you for your continued support.
SCAA has an upcoming Member Meeting and Board Election this June 13. If you would like to join us as a Member or become part of the Board and its Committees, please consider contacting us today.
We are calling for hands on volunteers and visionaries to add to the Board and its Committees to work with SCAA’s volunteers.
SCAA’s Board is comprised of all volunteers. Current BOARD vacant positions are:
- Director (Membership and Volunteers);
- Recording Secretary;
- Director (Donor Relations); and
- Committee Chair positions for: Events; Volunteers; National Juried Exhibits; Color Pop Children’s Project; and Christmas House Co-Chair and other lead roles.
To become a MEMBER, our membership levels begin at an annual $20. Sign up as a member using the on-line registration system to become a member, renew, or upgrade your subscription levels. If you prefer to mail in a membership application, click on the pdf for a printable application to mail with payment. Form https://southcobbarts.org/wp-admin/upload.php?item=2973
As an all VOLUNTEER supported arts organization, SCAA needs additional Volunteers to:
- Help us meet the growing interest in art related activities
- Work on committees that have a tradition of community service
- Participate in SCAA public art exhibits, live performances, fundraisers, student events, community functions
- Engage the community with enthusiasm for the arts
- Have fun, and enjoy the evolution of art in our communities
Some of our upcoming events may be of interest to you:
- Art Exhibits of local and national artists, art educators and students.
- 36th Christmas House Arts and Crafts Show and Market.
- Workshops, classes and more.
- Community projects such as Color Pop Coloring Book.
- Other events, festivals and meetings.
- Expanding the connections of art organizations, business, education and families.
Volunteers—the backbone of our organization, without whom nothing that SCAA does would be possible. 48 years of volunteer work to applaud and to continue. Help us plan towards our upcoming 50th year.
For more information: 864-571-0597 or e-mail SCAA volunteers at https://southcobbarts.org/contact/
- May 28, 2020 - December 31, 2020
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM