NEW ARTIST CALL FOR SCAA MEMBERS
SCAA has an exciting opportunity for our SCAA Members for 2D artwork in a new upcoming exhibit. The Fine Arts Holiday Exhibit will be part of the SCAA 35th Christmas House Arts and Crafts Show beginning December 3.
The new exhibit event will take place within the 35th Christmas House Arts and Crafts space beginning December 3-8, 2019 at the beautifully decorated, new location- of the Ford Center in Powder Springs, with extended evening hours and events. The Fine Arts Exhibit items do not have to be holiday themed.
How to sign up got the Fine Arts Holiday Exhibit:
SCAA Members, who are active paid members, are eligible to apply for the call for entry of their artwork no later than Nov 22.
As space is limited, Artists accepted into the exhibit will be sent a confirmation email with details as to delivery of artwork.
As with all other SCAA Art Exhibits, the 2019 Fine Arts Holiday Exhibit will require specifications for the fine art exhibiting and sales. Please note the following details below and contact 864-571-0597 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
- All approved Fine Arts Holiday artists will be notified as to acceptance to exhibit and time/hours to deliver artwork.
- Apply on-line or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Nov 22 as available space is limited.
- Original work. Artwork does not have to have a holiday theme.
- No entry fee for SCAA Members to enter their artwork. As with other art exhibits, a 25% commission to SCAA will be for the sale of any or all Fine Arts Holiday exhibited pieces.
- All artworks exhibited must be priced for sale. Keep in mind that shoppers may be purchasing multiple holiday gifts and suggest pricing artwork accordingly. NFS works will not be accepted.
- If space allows, up to three (3) works total may be considered for panel placement.
- Any sold item may be replaced with another artwork; artist will be notified as to option to include additional work if purchases are made.
- 2-D artwork must be no larger than 36” by 36” or smaller to be placed on the exhibit panels.
- Artwork shall be properly framed (or gallery wrapped), weigh no more than 25 lbs. and must be wired for hanging. No saw tooth hangers, single nail clips, or clip frames. Artwork normally framed under glass is acceptable and so is plexiglass.
- SCAA reserves the right to disqualify any work not suitably presented or that varies from the submitted image.
- SCAA reserves the right to use all art, artist information and images for publicizing the event and for other promotional purposes.
- Member Exhibit Registration
October 31, 2019 - November 22, 2019
8:00 AM - 10:00 PM