JUMPING INTO THE HOLIDAY MODE WITH A SCAA HOLIDAY FINE EXHIBIT ARTIST CALL.
SCAA has an exciting opportunity for 2D Fine Artwork to be part of the upcoming juried SCAA Holiday Artfest + Market from December 1-5 event at the Ford Center in Powder Springs. The Holiday Art Exhibit event will take place within the Holiday Artfest + Market and Christmas House Tea Room space at the beautifully decorated Ford Center in Powder Springs, with an opening “Tis the Season” reception on December 2 as well as community activities during the event.
How to sign up got the Fine Arts Holiday Exhibit: Review Artist Agreement information before beginning process.
Process: Complete the on-line registration by first applying below as either an SCAA Member or NonMember. Apply for the call for entry of artwork no later than Nov 15. SCAA will send a confirmation email for entry into the exhibit and delivery of artwork.
Entry fees are nonrefundable. SCAA Membership, which begins at $20, allows artists to enter this specific exhibit without an entry fee. (Valid SCAA discount is dependent upon membership which must be confirmed and listed as valid/active through the end of the event in December. Juried acceptance of memberships may be delayed until membership and membership payment(s) are confirmed.)
Registration and Fee details:
- SCAA members will not be required to pay a fee to submit their artwork; however, members will need to register their entry and photo(s) for review.
- Non-SCAA artists will be charged $25 for entry which $20 can be applied to any SCAA membership level in the next 30 days. (Not a member? Join today on-line or complete the membership form to mail to SCAA.)
Some Specifications: As with all other SCAA Art Exhibits, the Fine Arts Holiday Exhibit will require specifications for the fine art exhibiting and sales. Please note the following details below and contact 864-571-0597 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
- All approved Fine Arts Holiday artists will be notified as to acceptance to exhibit and time/hours to deliver artwork.
- Apply on-line no later than Nov 15 as available space is limited.
- Original work. Artwork does not have to have a holiday theme.
- As with other art exhibits, a 25% commission to SCAA will be for the sale of any or all Fine Arts Holiday exhibited pieces.
- All artworks exhibited must be priced for sale. Keep in mind that shoppers may be purchasing multiple holiday gifts and suggest pricing artwork accordingly. NFS works will not be accepted.
- A total of one (1) artwork may be considered for panel placement.
- Any sold item may be replaced with another artwork; artist will be notified as to the option to provide an additional work if purchases are made and replacements are applicable within the timeframe of the event.
- 2-D artwork must be no larger than 36” by 36” or smaller to be placed on the exhibit panels.
- Artwork shall be properly framed (or gallery wrapped), weigh no more than 25 lbs. and must be wired for hanging. No saw tooth hangers, single nail clips, or clip frames or adhesive wires/clips. Artwork normally framed under glass is acceptable and so is plexiglass.
- SCAA reserves the right to disqualify any work not suitably presented or that varies from the submitted image.
- SCAA reserves the right to use all art, artist information and images for publicizing the event and for other promotional purposes.
Fine Art Call for Holiday Event
October 5, 2023 - November 15, 2023
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Venue: Ford Center Reception Hall
Venue Phone: 770-943-1666, ext. 342