SCAA MEMBERS Fine Arts Holiday Exhibit – Artist Call until November 20
SCAA has an exciting opportunity for MEMBERS to be part of the upcoming juried 37th Christmas House Show + Market exhibit. The SCAA Member entries for the art exhibit are due by November 20. Artwork shall be delivered on November 30 to be part of the SCAA 37th Christmas House Arts and Crafts Show + Market opening which begins December 1 at the Ford Center in Powder Springs. More event information.
The Holiday Exhibit event, which will take place within the 37th Christmas House Arts and Crafts space, will be open to the public December 1-5, 2022 at the beautifully decorated Ford Center in Powder Springs, with extended evening hours and community events. The SCAA Member Fine Arts Exhibit items do not have to be holiday themed.
How to sign up got the Fine Arts Holiday Exhibit: Apply for the call for entry of artwork no later than Nov 20.
As space is limited, SCAA Member Artists accepted into the exhibit will be sent a confirmation email with details as to delivery of artwork.
As with all other SCAA Art Exhibits, the 2022 Fine Arts Holiday Exhibit will require specifications for the fine art exhibiting and sales. Please note the following details below and contact 864-571-0597 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
- All approved Fine Arts Holiday artists will be notified as to acceptance to exhibit and time/hours to deliver artwork.
- Apply on-line or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Nov 28 as available space is limited.
- Original work. Artwork does not have to have a holiday theme.
- No entry fee for to enter the artwork. As with other art exhibits, a 25% commission to SCAA will be for the sale of any or all Fine Arts Holiday exhibited pieces.
- All artworks exhibited must be priced for sale. Keep in mind that shoppers may be purchasing multiple holiday gifts and suggest pricing artwork accordingly. NFS works will not be accepted.
- If space allows, up to two (2) works total may be considered for panel placement.
- Any sold item may be replaced with another artwork; artist will be notified as to option to include additional work if purchases are made and replacements are applicable.
- 2-D artwork must be no larger than 36” by 36” or smaller to be placed on the exhibit panels.
- Artwork shall be properly framed (or gallery wrapped), weigh no more than 25 lbs. and must be wired for hanging. No saw tooth hangers, single nail clips, or clip frames or adhesive wires/clips. Artwork normally framed under glass is acceptable and so is plexiglass.
- SCAA reserves the right to disqualify any work not suitably presented or that varies from the submitted image.
- SCAA reserves the right to use all art, artist information and images for publicizing the event and for other promotional purposes.
Artist Call for Fine Art at Christmas House
November 1, 2022 - November 20, 2022
Venue: Ford Center Reception Hall
Venue Phone: 770-943-1666, ext. 342